- 2 Eggs
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 9 Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 small piece Ginger (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- A pinch of Black Pepper
- A pinch of Chilly Powder
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Beat eggs with rest of the ingredients, except oil and ghee, in a bowl. Divide the mixture into two portions.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the first half of egg mixture.
- Drop little oil over it and fry until the ends and lower side turns brown. Flip over and cook on the other side.
- Transfer into a serving plate.
- Do the same with the other half of egg mixture, cooking in ghee.
- Serve hot with bread toast.