Peach French Toast
- 3 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 12 (1-inch thick) French Bread Slices
- 1 (29 oz) can Peach Slices (drained)
- ¼ cup chopped Nuts
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Maple-flavored Syrup
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat eggs, milk, maple syrup, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Set aside.
- Spread cheese on both sides of bread slices and place on a baking pan.
- Place peach slices over the bread and sprinkle with nuts.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.