Coconut French Toast
- 12 Eggs
- 1¼ cups Milk
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 14 slices day-old Bread
- 1 (7 oz) package flaked Coconut
- Maple Syrup (to serve)
- Beat eggs in a shallow dish, until fluffy.
- Stir in milk, sugar and cinnamon.
- Soak each bread slice in the mixture for 1 minute on each side.
- Scatter coconut flakes on a large platter and roll the soaked bread on both sides to coat properly.
- Arrange breads on buttered baking sheets and bake at 475 degrees F, turning once until golden brown on each side.
- Remove and drizzle maple syrup.
- Serve warm.