- 64 oz canned Boston Baked Beans
- ¾ tsp Dry Mustard
- ½ cup Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Molasses
- ½ cup strong Coffee
- ½ cup Bourbon
- 12 slices canned Pineapple
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- In a large bowl, combine beans, mustard, chili sauce, molasses, coffee, and bourbon. Leave aside for 3-4 hours.
- Shift into a baking dish and cover the dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Remove the cover, add pineapple slices and sprinkle brown sugar.
- Bake uncovered for another 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.