- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (seeded & minced)
- 4 Scallions (chopped)
- 2 small Zucchinis (diced)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 (15 oz) cans Red Kidney Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 8 (8-inch) Flour Tortillas
- 1 (10 oz) can Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (8 oz) can Tomato Sauce
- Heat butter in a small frying pan.
- Add jalapeno pepper, scallions, and zucchini. Stir and fry over medium-low heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Smash the beans and place over tortillas.
- Spread zucchini mixture over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle cheese and roll up the tortillas.
- Place the seam side down on 2 baking sheets.
- Combine enchilada and tomato sauces. Pour over the tortillas.
- Cover the sheets and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately.