- 2 cups Flour (sifted)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1¼ cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Oil
- 2 cups Mango Pulp
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Cherry (chopped)
- Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar together, until foamy.
- Stir in oil and gradually add to the flour mixture. Blend well.
- Fold in mango pulp, lemon juice, and cherries.
- Pour into 2 greased 8x4 inch loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees F for 55-60 minutes, until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into 1-inch thick slices.