Rosemary Lamb Chops
- 6 Lamb Chops (¾-inch thick)
- 1 tsp dried Rosemary Leaves (crushed)
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tsp Dijon-Style Mustard
- Preheat the broiler.
- Rub lamb chops with rosemary and place on a broiler pan.
- Broil until cooked from all sides, turning once.
- Blend chicken stock and cornstarch until smooth.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, and mustard. Simmer over medium heat until the mixture boils and thickens, stirring frequently.
- Pour over the cooked lamb and serve hot.