- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup soft Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups fresh Apricots (cooked & chopped)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup chopped Nuts
- Whisk sugar with butter until creamy.
- Add egg and beat thoroughly.
- Stir in apricots.
- Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Gradually add to the apricot mixture. Blend well.
- Gently fold in nuts.
- Transfer into a greased 8-inch square pan and bake at 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve warm with whipped cream.