- 2 Peaches (halved and deseeded)
- 1 Pear (halved and deseeded)
- ½ tbsp Butter
- 1½ cups (about 12 oz) Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 tbsp granulated Sugar
- 1½ tbsp Amaretto Flavored Liquor
- ½ tsp Orange Extract
- ½ tsp ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- Preheat a grill or broiler. Brush lightly with melted butter.
- Grill peaches and pear over medium-hot coals, just until heated through, for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Heat the cheese over low flame in a saucepan, stirring constantly, until melted.
- Add sugar, amaretto, and orange extract. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Shift into a bowl and sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg. Toss well.
- Serve hot with grilled fruits.