- 2 large Goat Livers
- 500 g Potatoes (peeled & cubed)
- 300 g Tomatoes (chopped)
- 15 Garlic Cloves
- 10 Kashmiri Chilies (deseeded)
- 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2½ tsp Parsi Dhansak Powder
- ½ stick of Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 5 tbsp Ghee
- Salt (to taste)
- Soak the red chilies in vinegar.
- Mix potatoes with little salt and fry them until golden.
- Slice the liver, removing the skin, into cubes. Marinate with salt and ginger-garlic paste for a while.
- Grind soaked red chilies, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, dhansakh powder, and vinegar together into a smooth paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan and cook the grounded masala until it exudes the flavorful aroma.
- Add livers and cook for 3 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and cook covered for another 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook until liver turns tender.
- Stir in fried potatoes and serve hot.