- 3 large Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp grated Cheese
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/8 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Vegetable Oil
- Cook mashed potatoes in a frying pan over low flame for a minute to remove excess moisture.
- Add salt, cumin powder, cinnamon, grated cheese, and pepper. Stir well.
- Simmer for a minute, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Beat eggs until smooth. Form small cylindrical shapes from the mashed potatoes.
- Roll them into flour and dip into beaten eggs. Coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan.
- Fry the potatoes until golden brown, over medium heat.
- Remove from oil and place on an absorbing sheet.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.