- 10 Eggs
- 3 liters Full-cream Milk
- ½ tin Condensed Milk
- 600 g Sugar
- 15 Almonds (boiled and sliced)
- 50 g Pistachios (boiled and sliced)
- ½ tsp powdered Nutmeg and Cardamom
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- Butter (for greasing)
- Pour full-cream milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in condensed milk and sugar.
- Place the pan back on fire and simmer, stirring continuously, on low flame until sultry and off-white in color. Turn off the heat and cool.
- Put eggs in cold milk and beat until foamy.
- Add vanilla essence and nutmeg-cardamom powder. Beat well.
- Transfer the mixture into a buttered Pyrex dish.
- Set the oven to 350 °F and bake until golden brown.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
- Place back in the oven and let it cool for a day.
- Serve thereafter.