- 200 gms Chana
- 40 gms Tomatoes
- 100 gms Onions
- 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chili powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 5 Garlic flakes
- 2 Cinnamons
- 300 gms White Flour
- 200 ml Curd
- 1/4 tsp Cooking Soda
- 1 Cup Oil
- Chop the onions and tomatoes.
- Make a paste of garlic, cumin seeds, cinnamons, and red chili powder.
- Mix chopped onions and tomatoes to the paste
- Heat the oil.
- Fry the paste well.
- Now add chana, along with slat.
- Pressure cook it for 15 minutes.
- Chana is ready.
- Mix white flour, curd and cooking soda
- Add water to this mixture and make dough out of it.
- Make chapattis out of it and stuff onions in it.
- Now make thin chapattis and cook it on tawa.
- Serve it with hot chana.