- 8 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp Ghee
- 1 stalk Celery (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Prawns (deveined)
- 2 large Tomatoes (deseeded & chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (deseeded and finely chopped)
- 4 Spring Onions (chopped)
- ½ tsp Chilly Powder
- Heat ¼ tsp ghee in a pan and fry spring onions, celery, and tomatoes, until soft.
- Add prawns, chilly powder, green chilies, and salt. Stir and cook until the mixture thickens and prawns turn tender.
- Put 2 eggs at a time in a mixer and beat, adding a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining ¼ tsp in another pan and add ¼ of the egg mixture. Spread the mixture evenly and fry on low flame.
- Make 4 equal portions of prawn mixture and put ¼ of portion on ½ of the omelette while it is cooking.
- Upturn the unfilled omellete over the filling and cook for 2 minutes. Do the same to make remaining egg and prawn mixture.
- Serve hot with toasted breads.