- 1 slice Stale Bread
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 250 g fine Mutton Mince
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp browned Onions (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 Green Chilly (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Combine all the ingredients, except oil, in a bowl and mix well, using 1 tbsp oil. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Shape the mixture into 6 round thick cutlets and smear oil on both sides of each cutlet.
- Transfer in a baking pan and cover with cling wrap.
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 6 minutes.
- Serve hot with potato chips and tomato sauce.