- ½ tsp Cardamom-Nutmeg Powder
- 6 cooking ripe Bananas (peeled & sliced)
- 2 tbsp fried Raisins
- 2 tbsp Rose Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- ½ cup Ghee
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry banana slices, until soft & golden.
- Mash the banana slices and mix with sugar, cardamom-nutmeg powder, raisins, and rose water.
- Transfer the banana mixture back to the pan and spread out evenly.
- Dig thin holes in the mixture and cook on low flame, adding 1 tbsp water.
- Add 1 egg at a time, filling the holes in the mixture.
- Season with salt and cover the pan. Cook until eggs turn firm.
- Serve hot with buttered toast.