Avocado Chicken Sandwich
- ½ cup Butter (soft)
- 6 slices Corn Bread
- 1/3 cup Chicken (cut into stripes)
- 1 ripe Avocado (sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a pan and fry chicken until crisp.
- Spread remaining butter over corn bread.
- Arrange chicken, avocado and tomato slices on 3 bread slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Close sandwich with remaining bread slices.
- Drizzle with lemon juice over the sandwiches.
- Avocado Chicken Sandwich is ready to serve.