- 1½ cup Long Grain Rice
- 455 gm Ground Lamb
- 1¾ cup Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 large Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter (melted)
- ¼ tsp Cumin (ground)
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- Heat butter in a pan and shallow fry the onion with garlic until it is soft.
- Mix in ground lamb and cook it stirring continuously until it is brown.
- Add chicken broth to it and get it to boil. Pour into rice with cumin, salt, pepper and cook it covered on low flame for 25 min. Then take it off heat and let it be covered for 5 min.
- Serve it hot.