- 2 cups Raw Rice
- 2½ cups Urad Dal
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 4 Green Chilies
- Salt (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Peppercorn
- 2 cups Oil
- Put dal and rice in water and leave it for 5 hrs.
- Drain it and grind to make a paste.
- Grind peppercorn separately and mix it in the dal-rice paste.
- Now add chopped onion, green chilies and salt and make it like a batter.
- Heat the oil in pan.
- Take small portions of the batter, in ball-like shape and deep-fry them.
- Fry the balls, till they turn golden brown.
- Medu Vada is ready!