- 1 cup Roasted Walnuts (ground)
- 8 skinless, boneless Chicken Breasts (halved)
- 1 ¾ tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- Cooking Spray
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 cup Fat-Free Less-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Pomegranate Juice
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Saffron Threads (crushed)
- Dash of ground Cinnamon
- Few Cilantro Sprigs
- Mix chicken breasts with little salt and pepper.
- Put cooking spray in a pan and heat it. Pour into ½ of the chicken and cook it for 4 min on all sides. Cook the remaining chicken in the same way and keep them to the side.
- Spread the cooking spray again in the pan and shallow fry the onion with garlic for 3 min.
- Put in all the remaining ingredients except cilantro & chicken and stir until it is smooth. Then get it to boil. Next simmer it on low flame for 15 min.
- Pour into chicken and cook it covered for 10 min.
- Add on cilantro sprigs and serve it hot.