|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 680 gm Chicken Legs
- 1 White Onion (thinly sliced)
- 225 gm toasted Walnuts (finely ground)
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 4 cups Pomegranate Juice
- ½ tsp Cardamom
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Take olive oil in a heavy-bottom pan and place over medium flame.
- Add chicken and onions in the pan and fry for 20 minutes, or until light brown. Stir infrequently.
- Stir in ground walnut along with salt, pomegranate juice, and cardamom. Get it to a boil.
- Then cook it covered for 90 minutes on low flame. Stir infrequently.
- Add sugar, stir and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.