- 1½ cup Basmati Rice
- 3 Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1 large Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 clove Garlic (chopped)
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter (melted)
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- Heat butter in a pan and shallow fry the chicken breasts until brown on both sides.
- Stir in in chicken broth, onion, garlic, pepper and salt, and cook it covered for 25 minutes.
- Mix in basmati rice and blend well.
- Cook it covered on low flame for final 25 minutes.
- Take it off the heat and let it be covered for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.