- ½ cup Moong Dal
- ½ cup Masoor Dal
- ½ cup Black Gram Dal
- ½ cup Toovar Dal
- 3 Onions (grated)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilly Powder to taste
- Little Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Pressure cook all the dals together with water.
- Put ghee in a pan and fry onions until it is light pinkish.
- Mix in tomatoes and cook it for 5 min.
- Pour into boiled dals with coriander powder, garam masala, red chilies, salt to taste and cook it for another 10 min.
- Top up with coriander leaves and serve hot.