- 1 cup Carrot (grated)
- 1/2 litre Milk
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 cup Coconut(grated)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Broken Cashew nuts
- Heat a heavy bottomed vessel and add the grated carrot to it.Heat it to dry, stirring continuously.
- Repeat the same with grated coconut and keep it aside.
- Now boil milk with sugar until later dissolves in a seperate pan. Keep stirring.
- Mix in the carrot and coconut and again stir until it becomes thick.
- When it is cooked well, add the cashew nut pieces.
- Apply ghee on a tray and put the mixture in it.
- When firm cut into pieces when cool.
- Carrot burfi is ready to serve.