- 350 gm Cream Cheese (softened)
- 225 gm Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tbsp Bacon Bits
- 12 oz Jalapeno Peppers (deseeded and halved)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon bits in a bowl.
- Stuff this mixture into the jalapeno pepper halves.
- Place the milk and flour into two separate small bowls.
- Dip the stuffed jalapenos into the milk and roll over the flour, coating generously. Let jalapenos dry for about 10 minutes.
- Dip the jalapenos in milk again and roll over breadcrumbs. Let them dry.
- Repeat the process until jalapeno is coated well.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Fry the coated jalapenos until evenly golden brown.
- Remove and place on an absorbing sheet.