- 4 (1 oz) squares Semisweet Chocolate
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 2 quarts Milk
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 quart Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 quart Club Soda (chilled)
- ½ pint Whipped Cream
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Put chocolate and sugar in hot water. Place over medium low heat and bring to a boil, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Pour in milk, stirring well.
- Add in vanilla extract and whisk to blend well.
- Remove from heat and bring on room temperature. Put in fridge until chilled.
- Divide and place ice cream in 12 punch bowls and pour the chilled liquid over each bowl.
- Add club soda and whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.