Banana Cream Pizza
- 2 unbaked Pizza Crusts
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup chopped Pecans
- 2 cups Banana Cream Pudding
- 4 ripe Bananas (sliced)
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- Arrange pizza crust on 2 buttered pizza pans.
- Spread banana cream pudding evenly on crusts.
- Combine sugar, butter, and pecans in a bowl. Sprinkle this mixture evenly over pudding.
- Bake the crust at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread with whipped cream. Slice and serve.