Beef with Potatoes
- ½ kg Beef Pieces
- 700 gm Potatoes (peeled & sliced)
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 large Onion (sliced)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Small handful of Parsley and Cilantro
- Large handful of Green Olives
- 1 whole preserved Lemon (quartered)
- Put olive oil and onion slices in a tagine one after one. Then top up with garlic. Add on potato slices and cover it up with meat.
- Add on spices evenly and next put on cilantro, parsley, olives, preserved lemon, 1 ½ cups of water. Cook it covered on medium flame until it starts boiling.
- Then cook it on low flame for 3-4 hrs or until meat is cooked.
- Serve it hot.