- 2 cups boiled Beans (mashed)
- ½ cup Wheat Germs
- 2/3 cup ground Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ cup chopped Onion
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 8 Burger Buns
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- Combine beans, germs, sunflower seeds, onion, chili powder and salt together. Mix properly using fingers to combine uniformly.
- Shape into 8 patties. Spread oil in a baking sheet. Arrange patties over it and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Slice the burger buns in 2 halves. Spread with mayonnaise and ketchup on each burger half.
- Place the patties between two halves and put them in broiler to heat.
- Serve now.