Ground Beef Hash
- 1½ lb (700 gm) ground Beef
- 1 (32 oz) pkg hash brown Potatoes (thawed)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Water
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 pkg Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- Stir fry ground beef in rendered fat in a nonstick skillet until turns color. Drain off the excess fat.
- Transfer the fried beef in a crockpot.
- In a bowl blend together chopped onion, garlic powder, potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Add to the crockpot. Mix well.
- Combine gravy mix along with 1 cup boiling water and pour over the mixture.
- Add margarine and simmer on low flame for 7 to 8 hours.