- 16 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 lb ground Beef (browned & drained)
- 1 cup Onion (fried)
- 1½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano (crushed)
- 1 dash Pepper
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes (crushed)
- 1 small head Cabbage (boiled, drained & thinly sliced)
- 1½ cups Cottage Cheese
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Mix together tomato sauce, browned beef, onion, garlic powder, and oregano, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl.
- Transfer the mixture into a saucepan and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Combine the cottage cheese and egg in a bowl. Set aside.
- Pour some of the meat-sauce mixture into the bottom of a crock pot.
- Now spread with sliced cabbage and then layer with meat-sauce mixture, cheese-egg mixture and lastly with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and cook on high flame for 4-6 hours.
- Cabbage Lasagna is ready to serve.