Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
- 1 lb Broccoli (frozen)
- 1 lb Cauliflower (frozen)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 small jar Cheese Spread
- 1 cup Onions (fried)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place the cauliflower and broccoli in a baking dish.
- Heat the soup and cheese spread in a pan and pour over the vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Place the onions on the vegetables, sprinkle with salt and pepper and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.
- Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole is ready to serve.