- 4 small Eggplants (peeled & sliced)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Harissa
- 1 tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Ginger
- Salt to taste
- Smear the eggplant slices with olive oil.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan and fry the eggplant on both sides until it is golden brown. Then take it off heat and let it cool.
- Mix in garlic and allow it to soft. Next stir in honey, lemon juice, harissa, spices, salt to taste and cook it on medium flame until it is cooked & thick.
- Serve it hot.