- 500 gm Artichoke Hearts
- 80 ml Olive Oil
- 6 Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 6 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Ginger
- Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Preserved Lemon (quartered and de-seed)
- Handful of Red Olives
- Take artichoke hearts with water, olive oil, spices, parsley, preserved lemon in a pan and cook it covered for 20-30 min.
- Take out the artichoke hearts and slice them into small pieces.
- Put it back with olives in a pan and boil it covered until it thickens.