- 1 lb Roast Beef (cubed)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 300 ml Water
- 1 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 2 Egg Whites
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Season beef cubes with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Combine together flour and water in a large bowl and mix well to form a thick batter.
- Blend in melted butter.
- Whisk eggs whites and add to the batter.
- Stir in seasoned meat cubes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and drop meat cubes into the oil.
- Fry on low heat, until golden brown evenly.
- Transfer into an absorbing sheet.
- Serve hot.