- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Salsa
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup Capsicum (chopped)
- ¼ cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 Green Hot Chili (minced)
- 16 Nachos (broken)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Beat eggs lightly with water and salsa. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir-fry capsicum, onion and chili until soft.
- Pour in eggs and stir when they are slightly firm to cook evenly.
- Add the chips and mix well, one minute before eggs are done.
- Mix in cheese, salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately over bread slices.