Garlic Bread Puddings
- 2 cups Milk
- 8 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 3 tbsp fresh Parsley Leaves (minced)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2½ cups Italian Bread Cubes (½ inch)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Scald milk with garlic and remove from the heat.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and strain to discard the garlic.
- Beat eggs and yolks in a bowl. Blend in the milk, whipping constantly, and mix in parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Place bread cubes in 8 greased muffin tins and pour the mixture over them, evenly.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and bake at 350 degree F for 45 minutes.
- Remove and reverse into serving bowls.
- Serve warm.