- 500 gm cooked Tri-Colored Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup Salami (cut into very thin sticks)
- 1 cup Edam Cheese (grated)
- 1 colored Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Green Olives (sliced)
- ½ cup Corn
For the Vinaigrette:
- 2/3 cup Vinegar
- 2/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 ½ tsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Take all the ingredients of vinaigrette in a pan and get it to boil.
- Then cook it stirring infrequently for 5 min on low flame. Take out the crushed garlic from the mixture.
- Put the cooked pasta with cheese, olives, peppers, corn, vinaigrette mixture in a bowl and mix it well.
- Refrigerate it for all night. Then mix the salad and serve it chilled.