Hamburger Noodle Casserole
- ½ kg Hamburger
- 1 medium Yellow Onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 3 Green Olives
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ¼ cup Milk
- 350 gm Egg Noodles
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fry the meat in rendered fat with onion until brown.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and soup and add to the meat.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and pour in milk and continue cooking.
- Cook noodles in plenty of boiling water until tender but firm.
- Add cold water and drain properly.
- Take a 3-quart greased casserole dish and layer half of noodles, hamburger mixture, and cheddar cheese. Repeat the same with remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.