- 2 cups boiled Lentils (tender but firm)
- 3 tbsp chopped Onion
- 3 medium Potatoes (boiled and smashed)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ tsp Sweet Marjoram
- Heat the butter in a small frying pan, and fry the onion until just tender.
- Stir in lentils, and remove from the heat.
- Mix with mashed potato, marjoram, salt and pepper and shape into small patties.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Brown the patties on both sides for 1 minute at medium heat.
- Serve immediately.