- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Eggs (separated)
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine milk, flour, butter, salt and pepper in a saucepan and place over medium low heat. Simmer until thickens.
- Beat egg yolks and add to the pan. Stir in cheese.
- Simmer until cheese melts.
- Beat egg whites and add to the pan. Mix well and pour into a buttered dish.
- Place in a pan of hot water. Bake at 300 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve as a cheese course.