Beef Fried Rice
- 1 cup half-boiled Beef Cubes (small)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 Green Pepper (shredded)
- 4 cups cold, cooked Rice
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp White Pepper
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Sherry
- Combine marinade ingredients and mix with bee cubes. Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan.
- Fry meat until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Fry onions and green pepper until brown in the same pan. Transfer into a separate platter.
- Add the remaining oil and stir fry the rice for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions, green pepper and beef, and mix well together.
- Stir in soy sauce, salt and white pepper.
- Remove from the heat and stir gently.
- Serve hot.