Russian Potato Salad
- 5 large Potatoes
- 1 (16 oz) package Turkey Hot Dogs
- 5 Eggs
- 5 large Dill Pickles (chopped)
- 1 bunch Green Onions (chopped)
- 500 gm fresh Green Peas
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- Boil potatoes until tender but firm.
- Drain and let it cool.
- Boil the hot dogs and eggs until tender. Drain and cool.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes. Chop hot dogs.
- Arrange potatoes and hot dogs in a large bowl and add the pickles, onions and peas. Sprinkle with salt and toss the bowl.
- Peel the eggs and grate over the salad.
- Transfer into serving bowls and add mayonnaise over each bowl.