- 2 tsp Onion Paste
- 2 tsp Cilantro (Coriander Leaves)(chopped)
- 8 oz Rice (cooked)
- 4 oz Meat (cooked, minced)
- ½ cup crisp Breadcrumbs
- ¼ pint thick White Sauce
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Butter (melted)
- Paprika Sauce
- Combine entire ingredients except butter and crumbs, until uniformly combined.
- Shape the mix into small cutlets and lightly brush with butter.
- Roll the cutlets over breadcrumbs.
- Now arrange them under a grill.
- Cook for about 12-15 minutes, or until crisp and brown on both sides, turning once.
- Serve hot with tomato ketch-up.