- 4 pounds Tomatoes (small firm)
- 1 L Water
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/3 cup Vinegar (9%)
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Horseradish Leaf
- 1 bunch Dill (sliced)
- 8 cloves Garlic
- Place horseradish, dill and garlic on the bottom of a sterilize jar.
- Slice the top of tomatoes and place in water to boil, in a saucepan.
- Add sugar and salt into water and bring to a boil.
- Add vinegar and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Pour the liquid into the jar. Close with the cover and shake well.
- Cover the jar with a blanket. Leave for 4-6 hours.
- Remove and let it cool and place in the fridge.
- It can be preserved for months.