- 1 package frozen Fish Fillets (thawed)
- 1 Egg White
- ¼ tsp Dill (Soa)
- ¼ tsp Onion Juice
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper and arrange on a buttered baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg white, along with a generous pinch of salt, until stiff but not dry.
- Mix in mayonnaise, dill and onion juice and pour over fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes, or until the upper surface is puffed and brown.
- Serve hot.