Black Russian Cake
- For Cake
- 1 package Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 package Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee
- 4 Eggs
- For Milk Chocolate Frosting
- ½ package Milk Chocolate Frost Mix
- 2 tbsp Hot Water
- 2 tbsp Butter (softened)
- 1 tbsp Brandy
- 1 tbsp Orange Flavor Liqueur
- ¼ tsp Almond Extract
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- ¾ cup Water
- ¾ cup Oil
- ¼ cup Vodka
- ¼ cup Cacao
- Butter a baking pan and dust with flour. Set aside.
- Blend entire cake ingredients in mixer bowl at low speed for 1 minute.
- Increase the speed to high and blend for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Reverse the pan to bring out the cake.
- Let it cool and prepare icing meanwhile.
- Combine all frosting ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat until uniformly combined and the mixture has reached the desired consistency.
- Ice the cake with prepared milk frosting. Slice and serve.