Mirch Ka Salan
- 500 g Green Chilies
- 1 large Onion
- 1 large Tomato
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp ground Coriander
- 2 tbsp roasted Cumin Seeds
- 2 tbsp roasted Peanut Seeds
- 2 tbsp Coconut (grated)
- 2 Garlic Flakes
- 1 Ginger
- 1/2 cup Tamarind Juice
- 3 cups Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Grind peanuts, cumin seeds, and coconut into a fine powder.
- Chop onions and tomatoes finely.
- Grind garlic and ginger to make a paste.
- Heat the oil and fry chilies and keep it aside.
- Now fry chopped onions for 7-8 minutes and then add tomatoes. Fry for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fried chillies to the above and fry for 10 minutes.
- Now add roasted peanut and cumin powder.
- Sprinkle tamarind juice and salt.
- Serve with hot rotis.