- 1 unbaked sweet Pastry Shell (chilled)
- 1 ¼ cups Pastry Cream
- 4 large Ripe Peaches (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Apricot Jam
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Put the cream in the pastry shell spreading it evenly.
- Add on peach slices and sprinkle with sugar. Make dots of butter on the top.
- Cover it up with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake further for 10 minutes.
- Take apricot jam and lemon juice in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Apply the jam over peaches and chill it in the fridge.
- Serve it cold.