- 4 cups White Flour
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1¼ cup Warm Water
- Additional Flour (for kneading)
- 4 tbsp Cornmeal
- Preheat the oven at 435°F and spread cornmeal in two baking sheets.
- Take flour with sugar, salt in a bowl and make big well in the middle. Put yeast in the middle. Then put in oil with water and stir to mix the yeast first. Next mix the whole content into soft dough.
- Place the dough onto floured surface and knead it until it is smooth and elastic. Mix on more water or flour if required.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions and form each portion into round mound. Transfer them to baking sheets and keep it covered with towel for 10 min.
- Flatten the dough into ¼ inch thick circle and again keep it wrapped with towel for 1 hr to let it ferment. Then dig many holes on the dough using fork.
- Bake it for 20 min.